Here’s a tasty fish dish for lunch or dinner: Salmon with Dill Sauce. This low-carb, gluten-free meal is part of my clean eating challenge to each better and healthier by avoiding processed foods and hidden sugars that are found in many prepackaged sauces. This dish is simple to make and you can serve it with a side of veggies or brown rice.
- 2 T plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp dill weed, fresh (preferred, but dried is fine)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp white rice vinegar
- 1/2 T green onion, chopped
- 4 ounces salmon
- 1/2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Prepare dill sauce by combining yogurt, dill, pepper, mustard, vinegar, and onion.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and grill. Serve salmon topped with dill sauce.