I’ve been hearing about this dish – how good it is and how simple it is to make. I finally made it and it’s tasty! You can top it over zoodles for a low-carb version or any other pasta. Add chicken or shrimp for more protein.
- 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss
- 1 tsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp of Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Pepper
- Put all the ingredients on top of your raw zoodles or cooked pasta.
- Heat for a minute in the microwave.
- Stir with the noodles.
- Sprinkle another 1 tsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese over your dish.
Nutritional Fact for Sauce:
2.5 g Fat / 2.2 g Carbs / 4.5 g Protein