Need a super-duper-chocolate fix? Try these Dark Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cupcakes on for size! They’re rich and sweet just by themselves, but my kids wanted ice cream with it so I scooped out the center and placed a little scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream. Caps-Lock-O-M-G! Now that’s a guilt-free, gluten-free dessert enough to push you over the edge!
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup of coconut palm nectar or agave nectar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 bar of 70+% dark chocolate, rough chopped
- Preheat oven at 350˚F. Line muffin pan with 12 paper cups.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes and let cool.
- Serve warm. (If you need to reheat, microwave for about 7-10 seconds per cupcake.)