A very good friend of mine shared this dairy-free, gluten-free Stormy Chocolate drink by Stormy Large. It sounded so good (and hilariously written) that when I read it on her Facebook page I had to try and see if it was true AND if I wanted to punch somebody. 🙂
- 2 Tbsp Pure cacao powder
- 1 tsp of your sweetener of choice (Stevia, Xylitol, Agave Nectar, etc.)
- Coconut Milk
- Place two heaping tablespoons of cacao powder in a mug.
- Sprinkle generously with cayenne and cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 cup boiling water to make a hot chocolatey paste.
- Add sweetener and then slowly add hot coconut milk “until you want to punch somebody. It’s so freaking delicious.”
Yes, it was so deliciously creamy and rich that I forgot it was guilt-free. So perfect on a rainy morning with breakfast or a cold day out camping.