- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of milk (coconut, almond or soy)
- 2-3 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup
- In a mug, heat the milk and vanilla syrup for 30 seconds in the microwave. Then froth with your magic wand. (If you don’t have a frother, it’s okay. It’ll taste just fine.)
- Place your mug (with the heated frothy milk in the mug) under your K-cup brewer and select the 6 oz. cup size.
- BAM… Guilt-Free Vanilla Cappuccino!
Feel free to use other sugar-free flavors. Sometimes I add sugar-free caramel syrup with the vanilla to make a caramel macchiato. Other times, I’ll pour my cappuccino over ice in a blender and make a frappuccino. The possibilities are endless!