I posted this photo of Ginger-Sesame Beef on my personal Facebook page and everyone wanted the recipe. I thought I had this on my Guilt-Free Goodies blog because it’s low-carb and gluten-free, but I guess I didn’t. So here it is…
- two pound of sliced beef (or chicken or pork)
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 an onion, diced
- 1 ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 package of firm or extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 bag of bean sprouts
- 1 stalk of green onions, cut in 2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup of sesame oil
- Sauté onions and ginger in olive oil. Then add thinly sliced beef.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- When meat is cooked, add tofu and mushrooms. Simmer for about 5 min.
- Add bean sprouts and green onions. Then drizzle about 1/4 cup of sesame oil over everything and cook until sprouts are tender to your liking.
Eat as is for a low-carb meal, or top over brown rice or quinoa. I like eating this with a side of steamed broccoli, too. Yum, yum!