One morning I met up with some girlfriends at this posh breakfast bistro. They had this delicious breakfast pudding that was too die for! Well, I tried to replicate it but couldn’t. So I ended up with this Breakfast Quiche that’s a pretty close second. It’s gluten-free and low-carb and tastes really good with a side of bacon. Heck! Anything tastes great with a side of bacon! 🙂
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cream
- salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 1/4 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar, Mexican blend, Italian blend, etc.)
- Preheat oven at 375˚F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and cream, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the goat cheese, spinach and garlic, then season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cheese mixture with the egg mixture. Set aside.
- Grease a 9 in. pie pan. Sprinkle half the cheese on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour quiche mixture in the pie pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool for a couple minutes before serving.