If you can’t have real cheesecake, then you should bake a batch of these guilt-free Cheesecake Muffins instead. These low-carb, gluten-free, flourless, sugar-free desserts are super easy to make! You can eat them warm or cold. I tried both ways and chilled is definitely the way to serve this. I’ve decided to highlight the pre-baked state of these muffins because they’re so beautiful, and because the “after” picture (scroll down) shows them all shriveled up. 🙂 It’s okay. They still taste good.
- One 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1-2 tsp of Stevia or Splenda, depending on preference or 1/4 cup sweetener (agave, coconut palm sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- Pre-heat oven at 350˚F.
- In a medium glass bowl, soften cream cheese about 40 seconds in microwave.
- Add sweetener, egg and vanilla. Beat with mixer till smooth.
- Pour into muffin pans lined with the papers. (Option: sprinkle cinnamon on top.)
- Bake for 20 min.
- Cool in the fridge for a cheesecake type texture or eat warm. Makes about 5-6 muffins.