Here’s a guilt-free, gluten-free and NUT-FREE Gooey Brownie that is so decadent and rich that Brownie 2.0 has some competition. Another unbelievable dessert from glutenfreefix.com. It really IS gooey and tastes just like a real brownie, too! Best part is, it doesn’t use any nut flours! But if you like nuts in your brownies, you simply add 3/4 c. of walnuts or pecans into the batter before baking.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 egg (or 2 eggs for cake-like brownies)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, packed
- dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- One (1) 3.5 oz. of 72% or higher dark chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- Optional: 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a medium glass bowl, melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave.
- Add agave nectar to bring down temperature before adding the egg.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Add coconut flour, salt and baking soda. Combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips (and nuts if you are adding them).
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Do not overbake.