Here’s a super easy recipe for Pistachio Ice Cream. It’s low carb and sugar-free which makes it guilt-free. You might call it cheating but I call it the fastest way to get from point A to point B. I don’t know how else to achieve this green color without it looking fake.
My only suggestion is that you eat this ice cream right away after making it because it’s not so great after it’s been frozen a day or two in the freezer. Although, I would still eat it but it’s just not the same.
- 1 box of Jell-o sugar-free Pistachio flavored pudding
- 1 cup of whole milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp of almond extract
- Optional: 1/2 cup of shelled pistachios
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until well-blended.
- Throw it all in your ice cream maker.
- When it looks like ice cream, mix in the 1/2 cup of pistachios by hand with a spoon.