I decided to make another version of Chocolate Banana Ice Cream because I ran out of coconut milk and was too lazy to go to the store. 🙂 I remembered that I made the chocolate almond butter popsicles that didn’t use any dairy at all, so I altered that a bit to come up with this version. Sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and packed with protein. And my favorite part is how dark it looks. I love me some super dark chocolate ice cream!
- 3 large bananas
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of Stevia extract powder
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Dig in!