I wanted a Jamba Juice but I was:
- Too lazy to drive to Jamba Juice.
- Didn’t want all the sugar they put in it.
- I had the ingredients I needed to make one at home.
So I grabbed what I had on hand and made a guilt-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan version of a Strawberry-Banana Smoothie. So refreshing and so deliciously sweet.
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 packets of Stevia (or 2/3 tsp)
- A splash of almond milk (or coconut milk or any kind of milk)
- 1 cup of ice
- Crush and mix in a blender or use a hand blender or a Magic Bullet.
- Serve in a margarita glass with a straw.
- Turn on some Hawaiian tunes and lay out by the pool. 🙂