Look at that picture and tell me that doesn’t look JUST LIKE A Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. It looks like one but the difference is, this one is guilt-free! Very low in carbs, no sugar, gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free. Plus it’s so easy to make! Indulge with these babies because it’s made with coconut oil which means you can practically not count the calories in your daily intake!
- 1 cup of unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup of good-tasting, good-smelling coconut oil*, melted
- 2-3 tsp of stevia (depends on your taste)
- Agave Nectar (optional)
- Peanut Butter
- Fluff cocoa with a fork to break up any chunks.
- Add melted coconut oil.
- Mix in Stevia adding more or less depending on taste. Add a stick or a few drops of agave nectar to taste.
- Line a mini-muffin pan with paper liners (or use a regular-sized muffin pan just don’t fill as much)
- Pour chocolate into each cup about 1/8 inch deep. Place muffin pan in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- After 10 minutes, spoon some peanut butter on top of each chocolate cup and pour a little more chocolate to cover the peanut butter.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Voila! Guilt-Free Peanut Butter Cups.
(Store these in the refrigerator at all times.)
*Note: It’s important to use good-tasting, good-smelling coconut oil. I like the brand Spectrum. I made the mistake of using some brand I’ve never heard of and I ended up tossing the whole batch. So be careful!