Yes, 2.0 because these are even better! (Well, I think they’re better. My hubby likes the first version.) At the suggestion of my Swiss cousin, she added another half a banana for extra sweetness and two more tablespoons of almond butter to make these more moist. And, they are definitely more moist!
- 3-1/2 ripe mashed bananas
- 6 tbsp almond butter or your favorite nut/seed butter of choice
- 1/3 cup Stevia in the Raw (or 3 tbsp of Stevia extract powder)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups oat flour (I used real, store-bought oat flour this time. Wow! What a difference.)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt (omit if using salted nut butter)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (I chopped up a bar of 85% Lindt dark chocolate.)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients until creamy.
- In a medium bowl, stir together oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the banana mixture stirring to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees 18 – 20 minutes in paper lined or greased muffin pan.
(Yields 15 muffins)