This Bacon Breakfast Sandwich MADE MY DAY! I prepared this last Sunday when my husband said, “Let’s get breakfast at McDonalds.” Well, HE can go right ahead, but I want something guilt-free, low-carb and made with love.
- I took a piece of Flax Seed Focaccia Bread and sliced it in half. Toasted it.
- Fried an egg. Placed it lovingly on one piece of toast.
- Put a piece of sliced cheese on top of the egg while it was still hot so that the cheese can melt a bit.
- Topped it with a couple slices of bacon and the other slice of bread.
- Ooh… Ahh… Munch! (Repeat until finished.)
I am so glad that I now have a bread to bake and eat to make these delicious sandwiches, especially when I am craving salty and savory in the AM. (Beat that, Mayor McCheese!)