Ever feel like a good cup of Hot Chocolate is what you need to make your day go a little bit better? Here’s a low-carb, sugar-free chocolate treat. (And I drank it out of my favorite Peet’s Coffee & Tea mug so I can pretend I’m actually at Peet’s enjoying my hot chocolate.) 🙂
- 1/2 cup of cream or half-and-half (or you can skip the cream and go for all soy milk)
- 3 tsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 packets of Stevia (or 1 tsp) — adjust to your sweetness
- Splash of vanilla extract (or almond or peppermint extract)
- 1 cup of soy milk
- Mix cream, cocoa powder and Stevia in a mug.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir.
- Mix in soy milk and vanilla extract.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute or so.
- Stir (or use a frother) and drink.